I love being asked to paint as a gift for someone, or as an original piece of art to decorate a home or office. There are, however, a few things to note before commissioning a painting.
- All commissioned artwork requires a contract and deposit before I will start working - this is for my protection and yours.
- I charge $0.85 per square inch for commissioned work, canvas sizes starting at 12" x 12".
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% will be due at the signing of the contract, to cover the cost of materials, expenses and time spent preparing for and completing the commissioned artwork.
- Full payment of the remaining amount owed is required at handover of the artwork. The commissioned artwork will not be released until payment has been made in full. I will accept payments by installment throughout the period of creating the artwork.
2. Check ($35 fee for returned checks)
*Artwork will only be delivered once FULL payment has been received and cleared in bank account.
If you would like to commission a painting, please visit my Contact Me page, and give a brief description of what you would like me to create, as well as your contact information. I will be happy to work with you to turn your vision into a personal piece of art.
Thanks, so much!